Pauls mother need i say more?


For my interested readers, this is Paul's mother. Yes ladies and gentlemen this is the infamous Paul's mother. This picture was taken this past Sunday at HJ's birthday party as my sister P's house. This was looking across the table at me as I sat there thinking of eating. This is the face that guards the ninth gate of hell. Ain't nothing getting by her!!!!

Actually she was very well behaved at the birthday party. She refused to color the butterfly picture and she complained about the red punch because it makes her throw up and she complained about how bad she was hurting and how upset she was that no one brought her wheel chair. Then she talked about the pants my niece k got for HJ. Apparently my mother told her to get an extra large. My child is not now, nor has she ever been an extra large on the bottom. The only reason she is an extra large on the top is because she is endowed very heavily on the upside. Like how I put that? I did!

R did not go with me to the birthday party but the party itself was absolutely amazing. My sister P outdid herself, completely outdid herself. The decorations were amazing, she made crab sandwiches, tuna sandwiches, chili, lasagna, garlic bread, crackers and cheese and more. It was awesome!!!

We also got to see Trinity and Moochi, they are both getting so big. I am so proud of how well their parents are doing with them. I was very impressed with C, the father of Moochi and Trinity. Moochi ran out in to the road and he threw himself in front of the car that was coming to save his son. He didn't even think twice. He just ran out in front of the car waving the handful of balloons he had. I was impressed and scared silly for the wee one. Luckily everyone arrived back home safetly.

The party was a huge hit, HJ is very happy considering it one of her very best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..