That man I married.. argh

That man I married, argh where do I start. He does some of the most annoying things in the world.  He annoys me at times to the point I swear I will explode and a few times I've had my face split open and my skull come out. It's frightening, truly, he's even told me so. But what I want to talk about tonight isn't the annoying things that he does of which there are many. Like when he breaths in and out and in and out. The nerve of him.  What I want to talk about tonight is when I am neurotic, when I get overwhelmed by the stress of our lives and find myself muttering in strange tongues and keeping things even, that's when he truly shines.  

I called him from work last week or the week before and then again this week, speaking in tongues and he listened. I was rambling and babbling and all the fun things I do when I get upset and he just let me. When I came home, he just held me. Yeah, he's alright that man I married, just don't tell him I said that. 

Comments

miwise said…
Some things help us to remember why we married them. In my case, I remember why I divorced both of them.
Anonymous said…
Miwise You sure made me smile on that one!!! Good to see ya.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..