I don't know who or what I need to sacrifice
I don't know who/what I need to sacrifice or who/what I need to sacrifice it/them too but whatever creation I pissed off I apologize. I apologize to the highest authorities, to the lowest authorities and to every one in between. First let me say that when someone tells you "this will not go on your permanent record", they are lying. When they tell you as long as you stay clean for one year, you will not have any worries as they will shred it, they lie again. By they I mean those in the higher up positions in the place that I may or may not work if I were to be blogging about work which I can't because I don't want to be Dooce'ed . Which is quite possible because we all know how things said come back to bite you.
I was told that certain things that had occurred were not going to be part of my permanent record and then less than a week later it goes on my review, which stays as a part of my permanent record also known as employee file. I can't say what it's all about or what happened under penalty of termination of employment but lets just say, some things are fucking ridiculous and this one ranks right the hell up there. Also, I paid twice on one credit card but none on the other, some how this seems horribly wrong but so right for the kind of week I've been having. Whatever you do, don't say things can't get any worse, because somehow, some asshole somewhere proves it's quite possible for things to get much worse.
I would like to go and hibernate but since I have too many damn bills to pay and too little money to pay them with. Why can't we all just get along and eat popcorn?
I was told that certain things that had occurred were not going to be part of my permanent record and then less than a week later it goes on my review, which stays as a part of my permanent record also known as employee file. I can't say what it's all about or what happened under penalty of termination of employment but lets just say, some things are fucking ridiculous and this one ranks right the hell up there. Also, I paid twice on one credit card but none on the other, some how this seems horribly wrong but so right for the kind of week I've been having. Whatever you do, don't say things can't get any worse, because somehow, some asshole somewhere proves it's quite possible for things to get much worse.
I would like to go and hibernate but since I have too many damn bills to pay and too little money to pay them with. Why can't we all just get along and eat popcorn?
Comments
Trooper Thorn: Right, who are those people?? I need the money.
Vanda: Thanks my friend, much appreicated.