Argh
Why do they call me Ma'am? I don't like it. It's said to old women, not me. I'm not old. I'm forty-one years old. That does not make me Ma'am. I realize it's a sign of respect and some day I'll be thankful for respect, but not today. Today I did not want to be called Ma'am. *sigh*
You know shit's over when they younger guys start calling you "Ma'am".
You know shit's over when they younger guys start calling you "Ma'am".
Comments
They call me Ma'am when I'm with Ido or with the kids. I am fine with that.
They call me Miss when I'm by myself, which makes me want to SCREAM at them "I am no miss anymore and you know that very well. Stop trying to make me think I look younger than I do and start showing some respect!".
It's all patriarchy's fault for using these separate terms in the first place.
Vered: It's the patriarchy's fault, always and forever!!