Rob made out great

Rob made out great. He has 22 stitches and a bit of swelling but has his top dentures already in. Yes, he has done amazing. No smoking for 72 hours, well he made it 72 minutes, does that count? It's weird because now we have matching denture cups and matching denture brushes. Funny how we said we'd grow old together with our teeth in the cups next to each other and sure enough, that's whats happening. Okay mine are partials, top and bottom, he has complete top dentures but we're on our way.

I can't wait till we get the matching rocking chairs. Don't be jealous!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
lmao at 72 minutes...
Anonymous said…
He's special. It's why I love him.
miwise said…
I hate having a partial. Hate it. Of course, better than no teeth. Maybe if the damned thing fit right but that's a long and ugly story. Pat Rob's hand; I'm sure he hurts. "Grow old with me, the best is yet to come." Right.
Anonymous said…
I hate my partial too. Hate it! Not comfortable. Okay my top partial is okay, but the bottom is horrible.