It's Monday already
I lived through Manic Monday at work. I would like a star. Not just any star, I'd like a purple star. I'd like a purple star because at work those mean you're a fall risk and lets be honest, I am quite the fall risk. Seriously!!
Tomorrow is a big day around here, it's the day R gets all his top teeth removed, while wide awake. I know scary stuff right there. I mean I've had three teeth removed while awake with no problem. But all of my top? No. He's nervous and scared and luckily I will be with him as I don't have to work. Yeah for having the right day off without even having to ask for it.
In other news, I am tired. That is all, please resume normal internet activity.
Tomorrow is a big day around here, it's the day R gets all his top teeth removed, while wide awake. I know scary stuff right there. I mean I've had three teeth removed while awake with no problem. But all of my top? No. He's nervous and scared and luckily I will be with him as I don't have to work. Yeah for having the right day off without even having to ask for it.
In other news, I am tired. That is all, please resume normal internet activity.
Comments