Asking for something mechanical

I had a man asking for something mechanical on here and I figured somewhere around here I'd have something mechanical. Then I remembered, I'm not allowed things like power tools. Why? Because I do bad things with simple Elmer's glue. I won't tell you what I did with a tool I thought was a if you can comb it you can cut it tool on my bangs. Course it turns out it was actually a beard trimmer. I blame my husband for that one because he so should have hidden that from me. In fact, when it happened, I even told him that.

I did get a really awesome staple/nail gun for Christmas from my husband. I then proceeded to staple everything down or up. I'm surprised he bought it for me because the year I got a hot glue gun I glued everything in the house together. Things that didn't naturally go together, suddenly did cause I hot glued them together, including my fingers but that's another story for another day.

So by mechanical I'm wondering if he means a car or truck, or if he means a drill or if maybe a mechanical pencil would work. I think I may have one of those around here. Of course if anyone could screw something up with a simple mechanical pencil, it would so be me and yes, I'm proud of my ability to do just that. Never give up, never surrender. I sooooooo want a power saw, oh the damage I could do...........

Comments

Anonymous said…
Perhaps it's best if you stepped back from the mechanical things... :)
Anonymous said…
SJ: That's the same thing I always hear.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..