I'm thinking and that's not good
Work has been in a word, horrible. This, I think, is leading to my tiredness. I've been talking to co-workers and quite a few have been going home and passing out just like I have been. So while I'm still curious as to what's going on, it's nice to know some of it may be work related. Nice to know in that now I have some idea what's going on I can make a plan. While changing my job is currently not an option, taking better care of myself is certainly a goal I can entertain. Also my lungs are junky again, which shows the allergies have re-triggered my asthma. This has not been the most fun summer ever for allergies. Although with all the rain we have had, it should calm it down to some extent. It's not really working though. I may need prednisone again and I am not looking forward to that.
Here's what I think I need to do to make me feel better in general. Clean my entire house, top to bottom. By cleaning I mean pulling everything out and rearranging to make things less cluttered and to help me feel less overwhelmed. I'd like to take everything off the walls and wash them all down as well. I mean like a spring cleaning on steroids. Then I'd like to collect the things that we obviously don't need and or use and donate those things. That way we can clean out the house and feel good about doing it.
Now if I can just get myself out of bed tomorrow to get my new plan of action started, I'll be one very happy person. Yes, sometimes just a cleaning out of the house helps me get myself back on track. You don't know, weirder things have happened!
Here's what I think I need to do to make me feel better in general. Clean my entire house, top to bottom. By cleaning I mean pulling everything out and rearranging to make things less cluttered and to help me feel less overwhelmed. I'd like to take everything off the walls and wash them all down as well. I mean like a spring cleaning on steroids. Then I'd like to collect the things that we obviously don't need and or use and donate those things. That way we can clean out the house and feel good about doing it.
Now if I can just get myself out of bed tomorrow to get my new plan of action started, I'll be one very happy person. Yes, sometimes just a cleaning out of the house helps me get myself back on track. You don't know, weirder things have happened!
Comments
Hope you feel better soon.
I did manage to wake up Sunday and carpet clean the carpet in our entry way. Looks amazing. Had a nice bbq and cleaned up a bit. Decluttering has to wait again. GRRR!