I sit and look

I sit and look at this blank screen and it just stares back at me, mocking me. It's not writers block. It's more of a status quo. I work, I come home and I sleep. That's what my entire life consists of now. I am rarely on my computer, stopping in quickly to check in on my friends and then off to bed. I am just so tired all the time. On top of this you can add head congestion again. I'm tired of being tired. Right now, I am exhausted. Sometimes, I come home from work and go right to sleep and sleep straight through to the next morning just in time to work again.

I did go for a walk tonight. That was fun but now I feel even more tired than I did earlier. Bah enough of this whining. I shall grin and bear it. I'm sure it will break soon and if it doesn't, well then I gotta figure this out don't I.

Comments

Vered said…
I don't know you, or your health history, but this is not OK and could have reasons that are fairly simple to take care of.

I wouldn't wait longer than a couple weeks more before seeing a doctor and getting a blood test.
miwise said…
Are you eating right? Sleeping? Depressed? I agree with vered, see a doctor. I'm assuming that you have health insurance at the nursing home. The lack of makes people put off that office call. So go.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat