I pay for the gym
I pay for the gym. No really I do. I pay for the gym membership each and every month, 19.99 a month and I have not been to the gym in months. Yesterday I put my gym bag, fully loaded, in the back of my car. I had every intention of going to the gym and walking on the tread mill. I really did, but as the day went on and my lack of sleep the night before caught up with me, I came home instead.
Today I had the bag still in my car, but again, I ended up coming home instead. Why? I really don't know. Maybe laziness. Maybe lack of energy after work? The reality is the end of this month I have a 5 Mile or is it kilometer walk and I don't know if I can even walk 5 miles.
I walk on my feet all day long because I can't support my weight walking on my hands. Yes I've tried it. I wonder how many miles I walk in a day. I tried getting a pedometer but to be honest, it was way too complicated to figure out. You had to take so many normal steps then click this button, then take another kind of step and push this button, then stand on your head and count to 100. Maybe not exactly like that but close.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm wasting $20 a month for a gym I don't go too and I'm out of shape and worried about something I've volunteered to do. Hmm.... I worry about me. I truly do.
Today I had the bag still in my car, but again, I ended up coming home instead. Why? I really don't know. Maybe laziness. Maybe lack of energy after work? The reality is the end of this month I have a 5 Mile or is it kilometer walk and I don't know if I can even walk 5 miles.
I walk on my feet all day long because I can't support my weight walking on my hands. Yes I've tried it. I wonder how many miles I walk in a day. I tried getting a pedometer but to be honest, it was way too complicated to figure out. You had to take so many normal steps then click this button, then take another kind of step and push this button, then stand on your head and count to 100. Maybe not exactly like that but close.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm wasting $20 a month for a gym I don't go too and I'm out of shape and worried about something I've volunteered to do. Hmm.... I worry about me. I truly do.
Comments