Watching the ball game...
I enjoy watching baseball games, actually I enjoy watching Red Sox games to be exact. While watching the game tonight, here are some of the thoughts that have gone through my head.
1. The pitcher for the Tigers has little tiny ears but really big nostrils. I mean absolutely huge nostrils. You could drive a freakin truck up his nostrils. But what's more troubling are the tiny little ears. Maybe the huge nostrils are to help him hear better? Or maybe his nostrils used to be small before the aliens.
2. Red Sox really do have the nicer uniforms. The Blue Jays have the ugliest, even if they did beat us in three straight games. Tigers uniforms are nice.
3. Why do the batters shake their bats while standing to bat? It's like they're fanning the air to keep themselves cool. Hmm maybe I answered my own question. Although it's already cold out in Boston right now.
4. Why do I get so excited when the Red Sox score? It's not like I'm playing or have a personal stake in the game. There are no prizes for me. But I still get excited. Sometimes I even scream, which Rob says if I continue to do so I won't be allowed to watch any more games. (Like he has any say in the matter. )
5. So many players are actually bald when they take off their ball caps. Do baseball caps or those protective helmets cause baldness? My husband wears ball caps should I stop this? Although I would still love him even if all his hair suddenly fell out. It's his snoring I could do without. Which by the way he is doing as I am watching this game.
6. Why all the spitting? At some point they have to worry about dehydration at least right? I would think that's a possibility.
7. I actually know what the infield fly rule is but have never noticed it being applied in any game I have ever watched.
I miss HJ and Nick.
1. The pitcher for the Tigers has little tiny ears but really big nostrils. I mean absolutely huge nostrils. You could drive a freakin truck up his nostrils. But what's more troubling are the tiny little ears. Maybe the huge nostrils are to help him hear better? Or maybe his nostrils used to be small before the aliens.
2. Red Sox really do have the nicer uniforms. The Blue Jays have the ugliest, even if they did beat us in three straight games. Tigers uniforms are nice.
3. Why do the batters shake their bats while standing to bat? It's like they're fanning the air to keep themselves cool. Hmm maybe I answered my own question. Although it's already cold out in Boston right now.
4. Why do I get so excited when the Red Sox score? It's not like I'm playing or have a personal stake in the game. There are no prizes for me. But I still get excited. Sometimes I even scream, which Rob says if I continue to do so I won't be allowed to watch any more games. (Like he has any say in the matter. )
5. So many players are actually bald when they take off their ball caps. Do baseball caps or those protective helmets cause baldness? My husband wears ball caps should I stop this? Although I would still love him even if all his hair suddenly fell out. It's his snoring I could do without. Which by the way he is doing as I am watching this game.
6. Why all the spitting? At some point they have to worry about dehydration at least right? I would think that's a possibility.
7. I actually know what the infield fly rule is but have never noticed it being applied in any game I have ever watched.
I miss HJ and Nick.