Sometimes..
Sometimes I am not nice. Sometimes I don't want to be nice. Sometimes I want to take a screw driver and shove it through someones head. Those times I hibernate and keep to myself. This is a good thing for me to do because no one gets hurt and I don't end up in jail.
Tonight I took a ride in the new truck. I drove around aimlessly listening to music and just relaxing. It was very nice. I drove out to the small town with the farmland and then in to the big city with it's interesing smells and even more interesting people. It was nice to just drive with no purpose in a vehicle that didn't make funky noises or have a funky smell. Remind me to tell you about the Saturn sometime.
What made it even nicer is HJ and Nick went with me. We talked about random things and sang to the music that was playing. Nick even pumped the gas for me, which I love almost as much as I do when they go do laundry for us all. Did I tell you all about that? They went and did all the laundry, Im telling you it's the most beautiful thing I've ever had happen. I came home to clean clothes and I didn't have to drag myself and sixty bags of laundry to the laundromat to get them. I could just shower, change and relax. She may not be a tax deduction anymore but she's making up for it in other areas!!!
Tonight I took a ride in the new truck. I drove around aimlessly listening to music and just relaxing. It was very nice. I drove out to the small town with the farmland and then in to the big city with it's interesing smells and even more interesting people. It was nice to just drive with no purpose in a vehicle that didn't make funky noises or have a funky smell. Remind me to tell you about the Saturn sometime.
What made it even nicer is HJ and Nick went with me. We talked about random things and sang to the music that was playing. Nick even pumped the gas for me, which I love almost as much as I do when they go do laundry for us all. Did I tell you all about that? They went and did all the laundry, Im telling you it's the most beautiful thing I've ever had happen. I came home to clean clothes and I didn't have to drag myself and sixty bags of laundry to the laundromat to get them. I could just shower, change and relax. She may not be a tax deduction anymore but she's making up for it in other areas!!!
Comments