Personally, I don't want On Star installed in my vehicle. Everyone enjoys new technology but sometimes I feel it's a little too intrusive. Intrusive you ask? Well I watch the commercials and in them it says," Mrs. Jones, I notice you've been in an accident. I've alerted police and they're on their way." Or you have, "Mr. Smith, I notice your air bag has been deployed, do you require further assistance?" Why wouldn't you want that in your vehicle, especially seeing how quickly they respond after an accident, they'd get you help right away. Yes, I see that. I see that they would get me help right away. But what about a good hit and run, smash and dash. You wouldn't be able to do that because On Star would ruin your alibi. You can't say well I wasn't in an accident and On Star would say, yes you have been our sensors show it. Or what if they're listening in on your conversation while you're talking? Think of some of thing...
Comments
Eh gads I haven't missed that time of the month for 32 years.