Never eat an entire package of mint oreos
I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband. I am trying to convince myself not you. Why am I writing that again and again and again? Because he burnt my car seat with a cigarette. There is no smoking in the car. He was not smoking in the car, he was rolling down the window standing outside the car before he got in the car smoking and he hit his cigarette head and it burnt my car seat cover but he thought my car seat was fine. It's not, it's burnt. He put a burn hole in the Saturn SW2's seat and I am sad. I love my husband more than I love my car, but it still makes me want to smack him upside his head. Which I won't do, because spousal abuse is wrong. (Sigh)
He's apologized and I've accepted. But it doesn't mean I am not sad that there is a burn hole in my seat and the seat cover I got from the kids is gone, because apparently the burn hole in that was big. I told him if he puts a burn hole in our new truck seat, he'll be driving my sons bicycle. Which made us both laugh and made me feel better.
To make this all better, I ate the rest of a package of mint double stuffed oreos. I do not recommend this to anyone, because like tater tots, you can truly eat way too many double stuffed oreos. I followed it up with a small plate of corn because I knew I should eat something to balance out all the bad. Corn was not the best idea however. I can still taste the mint, it does not go well with corn.
I LOVE MY HUSBAND, even when he puts burn holes in the seat of my car.
He's apologized and I've accepted. But it doesn't mean I am not sad that there is a burn hole in my seat and the seat cover I got from the kids is gone, because apparently the burn hole in that was big. I told him if he puts a burn hole in our new truck seat, he'll be driving my sons bicycle. Which made us both laugh and made me feel better.
To make this all better, I ate the rest of a package of mint double stuffed oreos. I do not recommend this to anyone, because like tater tots, you can truly eat way too many double stuffed oreos. I followed it up with a small plate of corn because I knew I should eat something to balance out all the bad. Corn was not the best idea however. I can still taste the mint, it does not go well with corn.
I LOVE MY HUSBAND, even when he puts burn holes in the seat of my car.
Comments