I discovered something today..
I don't want to hack my feet off as much when my toe nails are painted. What you ask? Seriously, I hate feet. They're wrong, not as bad as spiders, but they're up there. I realize they assist with balance, but like knees and elbows they're not very pretty. I know they all serve their purpose. I get this, but they're ugly.
I once had a resident where I work tell me that you shouldn't trust anyone with dirty elbows. An interesting quote to say the least. But I digress. What I'm talking about is feet. Toes, heels, arches and such, feet. Feet touch the floor all the time. They get callouses and plantar warts. You can have hammer toes and bunions. None of which sounds pleasant. But mainly for me, other than babies feet, feet are just not very attractive.
However with a little polish on my toes, in a nice mauve color, I am content not to hack my feet off and learn to balance on my ankles.
I once had a resident where I work tell me that you shouldn't trust anyone with dirty elbows. An interesting quote to say the least. But I digress. What I'm talking about is feet. Toes, heels, arches and such, feet. Feet touch the floor all the time. They get callouses and plantar warts. You can have hammer toes and bunions. None of which sounds pleasant. But mainly for me, other than babies feet, feet are just not very attractive.
However with a little polish on my toes, in a nice mauve color, I am content not to hack my feet off and learn to balance on my ankles.
Comments