Things to keep my mind busy..
When I am bored, I list things. Such as the 7 Deadly Sins, the 7 Dwarfs, the 7 continents. I mainly do things in 7’s. Except for when I do the 50 states. I usually miss one of the first three and two of the last one. Did you get all that? Whew, I think I made myself dizzy.
Okay the Seven Dwarfs:
Happy
Sleepy
Sneezy
Dopey
Bashful
Grumpy
Doc
*I got them all without needing help.
Seven Deadly Sins:
Greed
Lust
Pride
Sloth
Vengeance
Wrath
Gluttony
*Had to look them up, missed Gluttony which is usually my favorite to remember. That and sloth.
Australia
Africa
North America
South America
Europe
Asia
Antartica
* Got em all first try.
Why do I do this? It keeps my mind busy and keeps me out of trouble. Sometimes I ramble about colors, blue and yellow make green, red and blue make purple, yellow and red make orange and so on.
Which reminds me, Paul’s mother was coloring Easter eggs and wanted to make purple, so she says, “What colors make purple? Oh never mind, it’s yellow and blue”Umm no Mom, that makes green.“Well then what the hell makes purple?”Red and blue make purple.“We don’t have any red on this table, now what the hell do I do? Oh let me add all the colors, oh that makes ass brown.” Yes, Paul’s mother was going to color her Easter egg ass brown. The same color she thought I dyed my hair.
Did I tell you all about that? I called Paul’s mother and said I dyed my hair. “Oh that’s nice, what color?” I said ash brown. She turns to her friend in the room at her house and says” Why would anyone want to dye their hair ass brown?” I yelled in to the phone. ASH BROWN MOTHER, ASH BROWN!
Okay the Seven Dwarfs:
Happy
Sleepy
Sneezy
Dopey
Bashful
Grumpy
Doc
*I got them all without needing help.
Seven Deadly Sins:
Greed
Lust
Pride
Sloth
Vengeance
Wrath
Gluttony
*Had to look them up, missed Gluttony which is usually my favorite to remember. That and sloth.
Australia
Africa
North America
South America
Europe
Asia
Antartica
* Got em all first try.
Why do I do this? It keeps my mind busy and keeps me out of trouble. Sometimes I ramble about colors, blue and yellow make green, red and blue make purple, yellow and red make orange and so on.
Which reminds me, Paul’s mother was coloring Easter eggs and wanted to make purple, so she says, “What colors make purple? Oh never mind, it’s yellow and blue”Umm no Mom, that makes green.“Well then what the hell makes purple?”Red and blue make purple.“We don’t have any red on this table, now what the hell do I do? Oh let me add all the colors, oh that makes ass brown.” Yes, Paul’s mother was going to color her Easter egg ass brown. The same color she thought I dyed my hair.
Did I tell you all about that? I called Paul’s mother and said I dyed my hair. “Oh that’s nice, what color?” I said ash brown. She turns to her friend in the room at her house and says” Why would anyone want to dye their hair ass brown?” I yelled in to the phone. ASH BROWN MOTHER, ASH BROWN!
Comments