I found out something today..
Ladies and gentlemen it has come to my attention that I do something for which I have considered smothering my husband to death for with a pillow. Apparently I snore. According to my friend PattyCake, I snore. I asked my husband about it and he said yes you do, but not very often, only for the first half hour after you fall asleep, not very loudly and only when you’re really tired. As he’s saying all that, the only thing I could hear was, YOU SNORE, YOU SNORE. LiL HJ had no problem telling me I snore, oh hell yeah Mom, you snore up a storm. Payback is below.
I have always been an anti-snoring advocate. Paul’s mother snores, LiL HJ snores and drools and can’t find this blog so I’m good for now, R snores so badly it literally peels the paint, wakes the neighbors and causes boats to avoid the coastline thinking it’s a fog horn signalling danger. I mean R snores so loudly I have gone days without sleep and yes, I’ve considered smothering him and I considered it perfectly legal. Funny how that works. Now I find out, I snore. I snore??!! Oh the horror, oh the humanity.
PattyCake told me she snores so loudly she peels the wallpaper off the walls, since none of our apartments have wallpaper, I’m assuming it is all her fault. Since I don’t sleep with her and her snoring does not keep me up, I’m all for her snoring. Wallpaper be damned. She said I didn’t snore very loud, which is nice to hear, but the bottom line is, I SNORE.
In other news, the Direct TV will be installed this coming Saturday between 8-11 AM. That way I can enjoy it on my entire weekend off, pretty much. It’s also so I can stay up all night Saturday night watching movies which is something I love to do, course that means by the time I fall asleep I’ll be really tired so I’ll probably snore. I’m so horrified to find out I snore. Did I mention I snore?
Oh and finally, in weather, we had horrible flooding. Flooding so bad people were boating again up and down our road. All the roads around us and our road were closed again. The water was extremely deep. I took pictures and when I can, I’ll put some on here.
Good night all, I need to get some sleep so I’m well rested and don’t snore. I snore, grrrr.
I have always been an anti-snoring advocate. Paul’s mother snores, LiL HJ snores and drools and can’t find this blog so I’m good for now, R snores so badly it literally peels the paint, wakes the neighbors and causes boats to avoid the coastline thinking it’s a fog horn signalling danger. I mean R snores so loudly I have gone days without sleep and yes, I’ve considered smothering him and I considered it perfectly legal. Funny how that works. Now I find out, I snore. I snore??!! Oh the horror, oh the humanity.
PattyCake told me she snores so loudly she peels the wallpaper off the walls, since none of our apartments have wallpaper, I’m assuming it is all her fault. Since I don’t sleep with her and her snoring does not keep me up, I’m all for her snoring. Wallpaper be damned. She said I didn’t snore very loud, which is nice to hear, but the bottom line is, I SNORE.
In other news, the Direct TV will be installed this coming Saturday between 8-11 AM. That way I can enjoy it on my entire weekend off, pretty much. It’s also so I can stay up all night Saturday night watching movies which is something I love to do, course that means by the time I fall asleep I’ll be really tired so I’ll probably snore. I’m so horrified to find out I snore. Did I mention I snore?
Oh and finally, in weather, we had horrible flooding. Flooding so bad people were boating again up and down our road. All the roads around us and our road were closed again. The water was extremely deep. I took pictures and when I can, I’ll put some on here.
Good night all, I need to get some sleep so I’m well rested and don’t snore. I snore, grrrr.
Comments