It snowed again...


Yes it snowed again. Not as much as the last time, but that heavy wet snow once again. That’s mainly what you get in the Spring though, heavy wet snow. That is Crochet Mountain in the picture. I can see it from my balcony. R takes amazing pictures wiht his digital camera, you can actually see the trees on the mountain side.
We are also expecting a Nor’easter Sunday in to Monday that may linger in to Tuesday. It appears it may fall mainly as rain at this time, but things change quickly. If it is snow, we can get up to three feet. THREE FEET of snow in April? There must be laws!!! There has to be.
In other news, I ordered Direct TV tonight. I’ll let you know what I think of it when I get it. It has gadgets and buttons to push. I love buttons to push. They even gave me a free DVR after an automatic online rebate. I prefer those rebates cause I can never remember to mail in the rebates. I can’t remember a lot of things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..