Happy Easter
Paul’s mother came for a visit and we survived. In fact, at some points, we even had, dare I say it? FUN! Yes that’s right, we had fun. We dyed Easter eggs and you’d think she was one of the kids with how excited she was with it. She really had a great time. No I didn’t get any pictures of her dyeing eggs, that would have required forethought of which, I have none. She made sure each and every egg of hers went home with her too with great concern that one could be broken. In fact it’s what we heard when we brought her home, don’t break my eggs. Oh goodness they could crack very easily. Where are my eggs? Do you have my eggs?
We had a ham dinner, which R thought was funny because Jesus was Jewish and did not eat pork or pork products which would include ham. We also had deviled eggs, which I’m sure Jesus had, if not him then definitely the Easter bunny. Some one had deviled eggs besides us.
We did not have carrots which is something that you’re supposed to have from what I was later told, I thought that was what you left out for the Easter Bunny and the Reindeer at Christmas. I didn’t know we were supposed to cook them and eat them. I get my holidays so confused
We had a ham dinner, which R thought was funny because Jesus was Jewish and did not eat pork or pork products which would include ham. We also had deviled eggs, which I’m sure Jesus had, if not him then definitely the Easter bunny. Some one had deviled eggs besides us.
We did not have carrots which is something that you’re supposed to have from what I was later told, I thought that was what you left out for the Easter Bunny and the Reindeer at Christmas. I didn’t know we were supposed to cook them and eat them. I get my holidays so confused