Argh
Today at work SUCKED horribly. It sucked monkey balls. Literally, the whole day sucked monkey balls. I walk in the door to my house and the cat boxes were cleaned and the rubbish bags were still sitting there. I find Pattycake’s son K upset (not over the cat box rubbish). I said what’s going on. R said it’s because we had no snacks. We have microwave popcorn, why didn’t anyone make some? D said it’s because K wanted oodles of noodles but D didn’t feel like making any. As D is saying this, I see that D has a bowl of oodles of noodles beside him. In his bedroom where he’s not supposed to be eating. You have to be kidding me. I know I raised my child better than this. My child is not this selfish. But oh he is selfish and rude. You do not make yourself a snack of oodles of noodles and eat them in front of an 8 year old and not make him any. If you make some for yourself you offer some to others. It’s what I always do. I always make sure their is enough for everyone.
After K leaves I tell R the real reason that K was so upset. R said I didn’t know. HJ said he should have asked me, I would have made them for him. But what really got me is when D said to me, well those are just for us you know when you forget to make us supper. God help me after the monkey ball sucking day I had, to have my son say something that stupid made me want to punch him right in the fucking face. Seriously, I wanted to crack my son upside his head. In case you forget to make supper??? FORGET TO MAKE SUPPER?? My kids are 17 and 15. I have a house full of food. If they’re too lazy to make themselves something to eat, they deserve to starve to death. Let me just tell you how much that remark pissed me off. Pissed me off enough that I grabbed R’s keys and left. I’d have grabbed my own keys but my vans at the shop.
I called after I went to the bank and said to R, want to run away with me? He said absolutely. So we ran away together. We went to Petco, where the pets go and I didn’t assault a single clerk. We drove around and it was just what I needed. I got to vent, then we laughed. I got to unwind, something I didn’t get to do when I first came home.
Before we came in the house I bet him money that the cat box rubbish would still be sitting there, I won. The bet was small as we’re broke. Petco is an expensive place for us to visit with four cats, two huge aquariums and two birds.
I came home, made supper and now I’m hibernating in my room, because sometimes, the best thing a mother can do for her children, is avoid them like the plague!!!
After K leaves I tell R the real reason that K was so upset. R said I didn’t know. HJ said he should have asked me, I would have made them for him. But what really got me is when D said to me, well those are just for us you know when you forget to make us supper. God help me after the monkey ball sucking day I had, to have my son say something that stupid made me want to punch him right in the fucking face. Seriously, I wanted to crack my son upside his head. In case you forget to make supper??? FORGET TO MAKE SUPPER?? My kids are 17 and 15. I have a house full of food. If they’re too lazy to make themselves something to eat, they deserve to starve to death. Let me just tell you how much that remark pissed me off. Pissed me off enough that I grabbed R’s keys and left. I’d have grabbed my own keys but my vans at the shop.
I called after I went to the bank and said to R, want to run away with me? He said absolutely. So we ran away together. We went to Petco, where the pets go and I didn’t assault a single clerk. We drove around and it was just what I needed. I got to vent, then we laughed. I got to unwind, something I didn’t get to do when I first came home.
Before we came in the house I bet him money that the cat box rubbish would still be sitting there, I won. The bet was small as we’re broke. Petco is an expensive place for us to visit with four cats, two huge aquariums and two birds.
I came home, made supper and now I’m hibernating in my room, because sometimes, the best thing a mother can do for her children, is avoid them like the plague!!!
Comments