Missing family…

I have family and not just R, H and D-Man, although they’re my base. I have 4 nieces (K, L, A, D) and 2 nephews(R and J) too. All of my nieces and one of my nephews I keep in contact with. I know major life events and some minor ones too. They are in my thoughts daily and I love them all so very much. There is one nephew that I have not seen in forever. He used to spend a lot of time at my house, he used to spend a lot of overnights too. When I moved to New Hampshire, summer vacations he’d be up here for a week and it was great. But he drifted away and it has made me very sad.
Then tonight, tooling around the site MySpace guess who I found? That’s right, my nephew. My baby, my husband’s God-Son. He’s so big now, he’ll be 20 in August. Where did time go? When did he become a man? Ive sent him a friends request. Will he add me? I don’t know, but I hope so.
When I went to my niece K’s wedding three years ago, my nephews had me up there dancing with them. R and J can dance and made me look good, made me feel special in that they asked me to join them. C’mon Auntie, dance again with us. C’mon Auntie one more dance. It made my night to dance with the boys. Of course the girls all danced together, we always do, but it was nice that the boys enjoyed dancing too.
With joy in my heart, allow me to introduce you to my nephew, Ricky!
Edited: He added me!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..