Pauls mother sees the doc

Paul’s mother went to the lung doc, and yes dear Julia Childs drunken love child of a brother of mine keeps trying to pass his mother off to me but I’m not buying it, and she now has pneumonia. He thinks he’s so smart with his email of, ” How is your mother doing?” Oh it took me all of 5 seconds to fire up AOL Instant Messenger and inform him it was his mother. We will not have the shifting of the parenting at this time. Will not have it. Not that I don’t love Paul’s mother because of course I do. But she is, in fact, Paul’s mother. She had him first, she’s all his. That’s how life works, he just needs to suck it up and deal. My sister AngelfishSis, her new online name cause I said so, again just taking control, agrees with me. AngelfishSis likes her new online name and actually helped me come up with it. But it was my decision to use it. She said oh it fits because I’m a Pisces. Which she is, my fish of a sister. She has been amazing through all of this with Paul’s mother. Oh but she was very frustrated with the pharmacy today. Pissed off even. Why? She brought Paul’s mothers prescription to the pharmacy to be filled, they took all the information including blood type and told AngelfishSis that it would be a half hour to forty five minutes. AngelfishSis went over to the dollar store looking around and just hanging out. She went back after forty five minutes and they said oh well we don’t have any of the z packs. Ummm are you kidding me?? She was not happy. She went over to the pharmacy in the supermarket and asked them if they have it in stock and they said yes we do. Took fifteen minutes or less to fill it and they apologized for the previous pharmacy. Hmm looks like AngelfishSis found a new pharmacy.So Pauls mother started to take her antibiotics tonight and other than feeling a bit more tired than usual, she feels okay and looks good. Go get em Paul’s mother!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat