My daughter the T Rex



I have talked about how unique my daughter is before, but she has been doing something lately that, well just speaks to her uniqueness. She has been running around yelling," Im a T Rex". It's funny, but what's even funnier is how she says it. Which words here can't express and I don't have a microphone to record her saying it. If I did, I would so put it online for all to enjoy. Yes it truly is that hilarious.

What's even funnier is when she takes her arms, pulls them up closer to her body, pulls back all but three fingers and comes after you saying, " Grrr, Grrr, I'm a T REX" She has to do it that way cause T Rex's have short arms and only three fingers, for those that ask she takes the times to explain that to them. I can't tell you how hard I laugh or how funny we all find this. But, it gets better, cause sometimes she tries to bite you too. It's too hard to explain but too funny not to try and share it. When she tries to bite you it's just hilarious, she moves her head side to side in big sweeping motions.

The other day she was having a hard day so her father and I went to a local country store and bought her a T Rex. Since buying it for she has not let it out of her sight, not even for a minute. It goes everywhere she goes.

Yeppers, that's my baby girl/T Rex. Makes me proud!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..