Pauls mother is holding her own

Paul’s mother is doing better. She is holding her own. We’re waiting to hear what the vascular surgeon decides. She had another stroke on Sunday and then has had some TIA’s since then. But she really is holding her own. She was in physical therapy when I called today. She really is working hard to help herself recover and I have to give her credit on the amazing effort.
In other news, R took the kids to the doctors this past Monday for their physicals, he doesn’t ask questions or get copies of their physicals. Grrr, but anyways, my son grew four inches over the past year. Yes, my baby boy broke 5′ finally. To be honest I have been worried about it. He seems very very short to me and there were no signs of him getting taller. He’s been wearing the same size pants for forever now. Same size shirts too, we just bought him new clothes so he wouldn’t have to wear the same ole clothes year after year. But finally he grew, FOUR INCHES IN A YEAR!!!!!! Can you tell Im excited? He’s no 5′ 2 and 3/4″ tall and weighs 108 pounds. He grew, he really grew. I am such a happy person. Now he’ll get new clothes because he needs them because his other clothes he’s outgrown. He outgrew some clothes. It has been a while since he outgrew anything, including shoes and clothes. But he has outgrown things now. I hope he continues to grow and that this isn’t his adult height but if it is, it beats 4′9″ anyday!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..