I have a huge head....
I have looked at the pictures we took at my mother rehab place and I noticed that I have a HUGE head. I don’t mean a large head, I mean HUGE. That thing is bigger than my sisters body. Should a human head be that big? I have a friend that believes that you know when aliens have over taken you because your nose gets bigger. I believe this because she does. She is an intelligent, well spoken woman not given to flights of fancy, well not any more than the rest of us. Now it’s got me wondering.
Did aliens make my head big??? I think so. No seriously, I really do think they did. My lovely husband thinks it’s all my brains, I have too many of them and they’re making my head swell. Seeing as how I changed the combination on my lock at work and it required the enviromental services guy to cut the lock off my locker, I don’t think my brains are in question here, the lack there of may be, but not having huge brains themselves.
So why does my head look so huge? I weigh less than I did and yet, my head is oddly HUGE. This is confusing me. Maybe the confusion is causing my head to swell. That could be, I spend a lot of time confused.
If anyone has any idea why my head is so damn big, please let me know. Also, anyone that has any idea how to shrink a head that does NOT involve voodoo, please share. Im going to lay down, my neck can’t seem to support my overly large head.
Did aliens make my head big??? I think so. No seriously, I really do think they did. My lovely husband thinks it’s all my brains, I have too many of them and they’re making my head swell. Seeing as how I changed the combination on my lock at work and it required the enviromental services guy to cut the lock off my locker, I don’t think my brains are in question here, the lack there of may be, but not having huge brains themselves.
So why does my head look so huge? I weigh less than I did and yet, my head is oddly HUGE. This is confusing me. Maybe the confusion is causing my head to swell. That could be, I spend a lot of time confused.
If anyone has any idea why my head is so damn big, please let me know. Also, anyone that has any idea how to shrink a head that does NOT involve voodoo, please share. Im going to lay down, my neck can’t seem to support my overly large head.
Comments