Long distance pizza delivery

Well you’ve all heard about Paul, mostly in reference to his mother, but sometimes about him too. Well tonight it is all about him. We were having our nightly chat as we do on IM. Usually we chat about Mom, his lack of a date, my lack of sex and other niceties exchanged between siblings.We usually always discuss supper. His ex beaus beau makes supper and usually it’s either rice and beans with chicken or spaghetti with meat sauce. I have things like corned beef boiled dinner and stuff like that. Then we got on the conversation of favorite takeout, his is something called Hungry Howies or something similar in Florida. Its a chain restaurant. Mine is a place called Pizza Quest. He said he had his on speed dial, I gave him my places phone number to show him I knew it by heart.
We then continued chatting. I said I want candy, he said why does she have a brother? Yes our usual banter back and forth. I said no, I mean like the food. He said why you hungry? I said yes for candy. He said what kind of soda do you like, I said diet coke cause it erases all the calories. We both laughed. Then we continued chatting about nothingness and the likelyhood of Vin Diesel landing on my door step. Which is apparently slim to none.
Then he started making comments along the lines of the pizza place delivering me a pepperoni pizza. I did not believe him at first. He kept making references and jokes about it. I said if my doorbell rings Im going to pee myself. He said you better get a depends. Still thought he was kidding me. Then I said well if you really did, we’re fucked cause they imprint the card. He said well then we’ll both finally be satisfied. Gotta love him.
Well ten minutes after that the pizza place called me, ten minutes after that the pizza and diet pepsi as they don’t have coke products was delivered and my kids and I are still cracking up about it.I shall end this with a quote from our IM conversation: “cant order candy butn can get pizza 1500 miles yet im still there lol”That’s my big brother, he’s okay in my book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..