We won in Colorado!!!
By we I do mean me and the Boston Red Sox. I have done the same thing I have done every night during the post season and we continue to win. By we I do mean I am a part of it, or at least I feel like I am. It may be because I am staying up so late and not getting enough sleep that I am now delusional. It could be you don’t know.I noticed I had to call PattyCakes during the game because when I didn’t, the Rockies would start getting hits and such.I am happy to say DiceK showed his stuff tonight. Hitting and pitching, you da man!
Okay, I really need to sleep, I have work in a few short hours. Good night all!
Okay, I really need to sleep, I have work in a few short hours. Good night all!
Comments