I really enjoy baseball, I love the Red Sox

Things I thought about while watching the first game in the world series between the Boston Red Sox and the Colorado Rockies.
A real friend stays on the phone with you all night watching the game. 3 hours, 40 minutes and 44 seconds. Thanks Pattycakes. I tried very hard with the three minute delay between us not to give too much away. It’s weird we have a three minute delay since you only live upstairs. Tricky time zones.
Pattycakes and I agree, the Colorado uniforms are ugly. Absolutely ugly. Not the color, the sleevelessness of them. (Is that a word?) They’re just wrong. Baseball uniforms should have some sleeve to them. Otherwise they look more like an apron or smock.
32 Minutes is a hell of a long time for half an inning. Bottom of the fifth lasted 32 minutes give or take a few.
Colorado Pitching walked home more Red Sox players in that one inning than Colorado hit home in the entire game.
Red Sox do best with two outs on them. They just start smashing the ball and come alive.
Josh Beckett is amazing as a pitcher. He’s enjoyable to watch. He’s focused and intense.
Kevin Youkilis has the most bizarre batting stance I have seen in a very long time. It’s just weird, I keep waiting for him to fall over. He hasn’t yet, but that’s no guarantee it won’t happen.
I drank over a six pack (soda) and managed to hold my bladder through almost the entire game. That’s a record for me.
I really do love baseball. I mean I really do. Im up at 12:20 AM when I have to work in the morning and I feel good. It was a good game. I look forward to tomorrow nights game.
C’mon Red Sox! Keep setting records!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..