I don't like you Lady!!!!
I really don’t like you lady. I don’t like the way you talk to people. I am tired of people saying it’s because you are French Canadian. There are plenty of French Canadian people that are not ignorant assholes. You, are not one of them.
You are leaving this job, you are frustrated and overwhelmed by it, fine then go. But, keep your stupid ass last week comments to your damn self. No one wants to hear them.
Example:
Fellow worker: Are you coming back for our penny sale?
Fellow worker 2: Don’t bother asking, they say they’ll come back but they never do.
Idiot nursing head type person: Well Michael didn’t come back.
How for fucks sake can you say something that stupid? He didn’t come back because just shy of a fucking year ago he DIED. A painful horrible too fucking early death that robbed me of someone I love so much that even now the tears flow. No, he didn’t come back, you’re so fucking right. Instead we get stuck with a nagging, inconsiderate, condescending, repulsive human being called YOU! I would much rather have had him come back.
Fellow worker 2: He’s here with us always, in spirit.
Then to say, what do you think he’s the ghost here?
Are you serious? Do you not know how raw it is for us all? Sooner or later, you will no longer be my boss and I will see you on the street and when I do, and there is nothing for me to lose, you will know exactly how I feel and I will only use my words but you will cry. But tomorrow, tomorrow I will drink the fucking kool aid and eat the jello and pray I can make it through eight more hours of your ignorance.
You are leaving this job, you are frustrated and overwhelmed by it, fine then go. But, keep your stupid ass last week comments to your damn self. No one wants to hear them.
Example:
Fellow worker: Are you coming back for our penny sale?
Fellow worker 2: Don’t bother asking, they say they’ll come back but they never do.
Idiot nursing head type person: Well Michael didn’t come back.
How for fucks sake can you say something that stupid? He didn’t come back because just shy of a fucking year ago he DIED. A painful horrible too fucking early death that robbed me of someone I love so much that even now the tears flow. No, he didn’t come back, you’re so fucking right. Instead we get stuck with a nagging, inconsiderate, condescending, repulsive human being called YOU! I would much rather have had him come back.
Fellow worker 2: He’s here with us always, in spirit.
Then to say, what do you think he’s the ghost here?
Are you serious? Do you not know how raw it is for us all? Sooner or later, you will no longer be my boss and I will see you on the street and when I do, and there is nothing for me to lose, you will know exactly how I feel and I will only use my words but you will cry. But tomorrow, tomorrow I will drink the fucking kool aid and eat the jello and pray I can make it through eight more hours of your ignorance.
Comments