We're watching Cheaters..
A guilty pleasure we were introduced to by our friend Tom. So anyway, we're watching our marathon of cheaters on Saturday like we do on my days off and this woman is cheating on her police officer husband with, get this, her boss at a car dealership.
Rob and I are talking about it, as we always do, and I said oh shoot she's sleeping with her boss. Cause at first we don't know who the man is that she's snuggling up to in the car.
His reply, well she did get that promotion.
You know me, I had to ask. So you wouldn't mind me sleeping with my boss to get a promotion?
Well how much money are we talking about here? Cause you know me, it's all about the money!
This is yet another reason why I married this man, you can't fake this kind of love.
Rob and I are talking about it, as we always do, and I said oh shoot she's sleeping with her boss. Cause at first we don't know who the man is that she's snuggling up to in the car.
His reply, well she did get that promotion.
You know me, I had to ask. So you wouldn't mind me sleeping with my boss to get a promotion?
Well how much money are we talking about here? Cause you know me, it's all about the money!
This is yet another reason why I married this man, you can't fake this kind of love.
Comments