I need to remember..

I need to remember that not everything that goes wrong or annoys me is Rob's fault. No matter how many times I yell at him over the phone in my shrieking, scary voice, he will still love me. He never stops loving me, no matter what I say, no matter how much weight I gain, no matter what I do to my hair, and I have shaved off my bangs, he still loves me exactly how I am, as is, no warranty implied or expressed.

I love my husband too, with all his shit he has going on.

Comments

Vered said…
this is what true love is all about, isn't it? Accepting our loved ones just as they are.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, accepting our loved ones in spite of their neurosis.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat