Vacation time again..

I have a vacation coming again. With the way the past week plus has gone, quick excerpt from my Monday of this week: AUG. 4 My day in a nutshell. Ripped my uniform pants, Rob brought me shorts. Had a resident pee and shit on my sneakers I just got at TJ Maxx for $40. Not able to save them. Wouldn't have tried even if it were possible. Tossed them, had Rob bring me my other pair of new sneakers. Put shampoo in cup in my pocket, forgot cell phone was in there, another resident grabbed cup in pocket and squeezed, shampoo covered cell phone, uniform top and shorts I just put on. Cell phone wasn't working right at all. Then went in to stand up another resident so staff could wash his bottom, he coughed and sneezed numerous times covering my uniform top, my shorts and my new sneakers in phlegm. Used disinfecting wipes to clean it all off. Then went in to help serve residents lunch, shook raspberry vinaigrette dressing and was covered in it. During lunch I spilled some soda on the front of my uniform top and said that's the least of my worries. Came home and jumped in shower fully clothed. That was the best part of my day! You can clearly see why I need a vacation.

I plan to sleep in and not get peed or pooed on during my vacation. Who else is ready for vacation??

Comments

miwise said…
Maybe you should take advantage of vacation time to find a new line of work. Yuck! I know of no other person who deserves a vacation more than you. Go.
Anonymous said…
I'm always up for a vacation. Wish I could afford it.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..