Back to reality..
Back to reality in the morning. To work, to washing asses and being phlegmed on. Back to earning the money to pay the bills to feed the family. Back to reality where I'm not the special one who can sleep in until any hour of the day I so chose. I will miss that, almost as much as I'll miss the not getting peed, pooed or phlegmed on. I won't be the one that gets to stay up really late finishing the last few pages of the book I'm currently reading. I could but getting up the next morning is not pretty for me. I've tried to before. I am not a morning person as it is.
I am not looking forward to the morning for so many reason. But there are some things I am looking forward to in the morning. I will get to see my comrades in arms, those that share with me the adventures in bodily function land. There are the residents I miss, some who won't remember me others that will. But I love them all the same. They are my loved ones, my extended family, and that is why I continue working this job. Not every one is cut out for this line of work, and those of us that are, do need our vacations, to recharge and go in with a fresh outlook. This I currently have. I have that recharge that I needed.
So tomorrow, maybe I'll have a great day, or maybe not. But either way, I'm ready for it. Why oh why can't I be rich instead of pretty! (Yes that's sarcasm.)
I am not looking forward to the morning for so many reason. But there are some things I am looking forward to in the morning. I will get to see my comrades in arms, those that share with me the adventures in bodily function land. There are the residents I miss, some who won't remember me others that will. But I love them all the same. They are my loved ones, my extended family, and that is why I continue working this job. Not every one is cut out for this line of work, and those of us that are, do need our vacations, to recharge and go in with a fresh outlook. This I currently have. I have that recharge that I needed.
So tomorrow, maybe I'll have a great day, or maybe not. But either way, I'm ready for it. Why oh why can't I be rich instead of pretty! (Yes that's sarcasm.)
Comments
Anyway, good luck tomorrow. Hope it's not too hard to go back.
Hugs from nursepam
SJ: Sorry about breakfast, I shalln't tell you I went and had lunch after the sneaker incident, and ate!
Lee: Love ya too!
NursePam: HiYa, haven't seen you since IVillage days. Hope all is well!