Many years ago.. in a galaxy far far away
On my picture blog is a picture of my niece Kali. Her mommy shared with me a picture of her first day of school, which I then shared with all of you because that's what I do. Her mom is my niece, who I got to see attend her first day of school, with pig tails and ribbons in her hair. That was 24 years ago, give or take a few. Now here we have her baby girl starting her first day. Okay so Kristi was five when she started school and Kali is four and entering pre-school, it's still the very first day. That same smile was on Kristi's face when she started school, full of promise and wonder. All new adventures coming her way, she looked ready, that same face in on her precious daughter Kali.
Now what I'd like to know is, where did those 24 years go? No seriously, where did they go? I don't remember them all. Well 21 of those years I have been in a relationship with Rob. He must know where some of that time has gone. I shall ask him soon as he wakes up, course that's probably how he's spent a good portion of the last 21 years when not annoying me that is, although he can annoy me when he's sleeping too. He is that good.
Now what I'd like to know is, where did those 24 years go? No seriously, where did they go? I don't remember them all. Well 21 of those years I have been in a relationship with Rob. He must know where some of that time has gone. I shall ask him soon as he wakes up, course that's probably how he's spent a good portion of the last 21 years when not annoying me that is, although he can annoy me when he's sleeping too. He is that good.
Comments