Day 3 of vacation..

We are on day three of my vacation and I have yet to be peed or poo'ed on. Which makes me feel blessed. Course I slept this entire day away. So I could have been peed or poo'ed on in my sleep. You don't know it can happen.

Paul's mother is strange, flat out strange. See, she was at the birthday party for Nick yesterday and a co-worker/friend came and joined us. When Pattycakes tried to introduce Nana to Jon, Nana flat out refused. She said I don't want to meet him. He even said, hi my name is Jon and she looked at him and said I don't care. Which is weird because I'm not sure why she refused to be introduced to him. She met another co-worker named Dave and joked around with him at the last party she attended. So this one just confused me. I'm really not sure what it was about Jon that she refused to be introduced to him and would cause her to avert her eyes from him and not even look at him. I even asked her, she said I don't know and I don't care. He does drink beer and does have a southern accent. She doesn't usually like men with southern accents but she said none of that was the problem.

Now her behavior gets strange at times, but we've adapted to it or I've blogged about it. But this, this is even strange for her. In other news, we successfully managed to not give her eggs so she didn't end up in a coma and we didn't give her any mayonnaise so she didn't bleed out her pores either. All in all, not a bad day with Paul's mother, just weird!

Comments

Vered said…
I have no idea how you can handle this. You are PATIENT!

I saw your tweet... go take a shower!

:-)
Anonymous said…
Im dirty and loving it.
Anonymous said…
Perhaps he's Satan and she could see his auora... :)
Anonymous said…
SJ: She's so not afraid of the devil. She guards the ninth gate of hell. Ain't NUTHIN getting by her.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..