Work sucks, however vacation is closing in..

I just gotta get through tomorrow and I’m on vacation. Work is just sucking, they’re following the rules only in that it pertains to fucking over us aids. Which I’m so sick of, I really truly need my vacation. Please give me the strength to get through tomorrow so I don’t kill anyone, I sure would appreciate it.

In other news, my niece Boo is probably going to have her son before the blanket is done. In good news, I made it big enough that I could make it his graduation gift. Shh I’m entitled to be a procrastinator. I’m so good at it.

My mind is slipping lately. I had to have another lock cut off my locker and now I have no lock on my locker for tomorrow so I’ll have to leave my pocketbook in my car. I really am going insane. I couldn’t find my USB flash drive my boss gave me less than one minute after he gave it to me. I’ve lost it three times since. I currently have it in a Ziploc bag in my pocketbook to return to work with. Please don’t let me lose it again. I worked really hard on the stuff that’s on it. That’s another thing, why am I doing it? Why does Pattycake have to do it too? Shouldn’t it be done by the bigwigs? Oh wait, that’s right. Pattycake and I are so damn good at it, that’s our downfall. Maybe we should start screwing it up. Pattycake call me, we’ll make plans.

Spent my day off working on stuff, one thing was for a co-worker, Momma L and since she’s a sweetheart, I’d do almost anything for her. Although she doesn’t feed my quite as well as Pattycake does, then again no one does, not even Paul’s mother. Speaking of her, shit I have to call as she wasn’t feeling well yesterday. BRB, don’t move wait right here…. or here.

Oh and another thing, wtf are my neighbors doing at 10:45 at night? Sounds like they’re adding on an addition and well since they live on the third floor of a three story building, it doesn’t sound like such a great plan. Nor does it sound like it’s being done properly. Okay it’s gone whatever the noise was, maybe it wasn’t them. Oh and the crazy neighbor across the hall is in the hospital or where ever and her entire house smells like cat shit. It’s nasty. Good luck renting that one. I’ve only seen one apartment worse than that, any one have any chocolate before I talk about it?

No answer at Paul’s mother, am resorting to calling Angelfish Sis. Which will make Bro In Law who I dislike angry. Oh wait, see there is an upside. Pissing him off is always a joy. Paul’s mother is doing better, at least than she was yesterday. Angelsfish Sis is dropping by in the morning to have coffee with her in the morning and will call my cell after leaving Paul’s mother to let me know how she’s doing. Course I can leave that in my locker, no one will want to steal my five year old Nokia tracfone with 19 minutes left on it. And if they do, they must really be desperate so they can have it.

Sweet dreams all, I’m going to up my dose of Prozac for tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..