HJ is sick and the hospital needs to offer deodorant

Why I love my family. HJ has been sick. Okay maybe sick is a bit of an understatement. I’d say more along the lines of half dead, the walking dead even. Her temp was 102.8 after 600 mgs of Advil. She has swollen neck lymph nodes, a sore throat and a killer rash. Add to that a nasty headache that makes a migraine look like a walk in the park. Which anyone that has suffered a migraines knows is never a walk in the park, unless the park is located in Hell.

My pretty pretty princess has a rash that I keep telling her makes her look HOT as in gorgeous. She didn’t even roll her eyes at me that’s how exhausted she was. So yesterday afternoon, evening and part of the night we got to visit the ER. Let me tell you what a fun experience that was. Apparently Elliot Hospital must have opened an entire psychiatric wing because the waiting room was filled with potential clients. Never have I seen such a large group of dirty and crazy people in my ever living life. I’m not a neat freak but basic bathing skills would be appreciated in tight quarters. How about some fucking deodorant? Instead of hand sanitizing stations maybe they could have deodorant stations? You might personally not like it stinky old guy, but those of us that had to sit near you, would have really appreciated it.

HJ couldn’t stand up very well, was very weak and they thought she had some type of meningitis, after a lumbar puncture aka spinal tape which HJ would not let Nick (her boyfriend) or I do, we so got the cap back on his chap stick using team work. I’m not sure why she wouldn’t let us do the spinal tap. We were going to google it to find out how to do it. I don’t think it helped that Nick didn’t know where the lumbar was, to be honest I thought we’d google that too! I’ll have you all know her spinal fluid is clear, beautifully clear. Which means no meningitis. She also doesn’t have a brain tumor. No strep and no Scarlet Fever. In fact, everything they tested her for came back NEGATIVE so while that’s wonderful, what the hell is wrong with her that they had to send her home on liquid percocet?? It’s obvious she’s in pain and very ill. Now if we could just figure out with what, life would be almost golden.

Course Im on vacation and what better way to spend my vacation??? Come on, I dare you to think of a better way. Im still ebaying and losing like a pro. But Im having fun. Won’t tell you all how I lost her health card from crossing the street to the pharmacy and had to pay for her meds out of pocket. Nor will I tell you how many times I’ve had to pay co-pays. But in all honesty, Im glad I am off from work so I can spend the time I have with HJ taking care of her.

Just an fyi because it was asked if I hated my brother in law: You may have noticed a few remarks regarding my brother in law, who I enjoy picking on. WHY? Because I can. He really would give you his last five dollars. The downside is, you’ll never hear the end of getting said $5. If he would just stop talking, he would be amazing. But he can’t, he has to get that last line in, and everything previously said is erased with that one stupid last line. Would I let anyone pick on my brother in law, of course not, but I can. It’s just how it works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..