Day three of vacation

I missed day two because Paul’s mother cannot get another albuterol inhaler until September 16th. Which makes no sense because it’s take two puffs every four to six hours as needed. Hmm, then an inhaler can last no more than one month-less if you need it every four hours such as in the summer time with the heat and humidity. How is she supposed to go to GA to be with BabyBoo when she has the baby?How is she supposed to go outside at all? She would have to stay in next to her nebulizer. Which could be a good thing if you’re her neighbor, but then she’d be right next to her phone and lonely. Hmmm, so yes I got up and went down and brought her an inhaler. Why? Because I’m like that. I’m all like that.

I also swung by Angelfish Sis’s house. It really is a nice place. My only complaint is, there’s not enough of her there. Too bad my bro-in-law lives there too. Luckily we missed him. He did send his love. Which I felt all warm about. Or maybe it was gas.

I didn’t get home until 11 PM. But I did nothing, absolutely nothing other than drive. Since driving isn’t all that bad, I don’t consider it doing anything.

Today we have a heat advisory in effect so I won’t be leaving my house. I’ll be staying in my nice cool house. Our neighbors are having a huge yard sale. I wish them well. I have a couch to help hold up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat