DUH!

I pull up in to our parking lot out back. I see there is no place to park my husbands Pathfinder. So I get out of the Pathfinder, got in to my Saturn and moved her out of the parking place so I could put his Pathfinder right out back, where he’s handicap and it’s much closer to the house. I get out of the car, start walking back to the truck and some asshole pulled in to the parking space I had just vacated. Are you fucking kidding me?

They didn’t even pull in straight, they pulled in sideways. ARGH. Out loud I even said, are you fucking kidding me? These people were coming out of the other apartment building and said what? I said I moved out my car to put my husbands Pathfinder in the parking space and those guys just pulled right in. They said well we’re leaving and you can have my space. I said hey, thanks, I appreciate it. I pulled in and the guys gave me dirty looks like I was going to hit their truck. Well if I didn’t rip you out of your truck when you did that slick move ex-lax I certainly wasn’t going to hit your truck with the Pathfinder.

They pulled out and moved down to another parking space about ten minutes later with no rhyme or reason. Just assholes. Luckily I rose above it all and let it go. I am so proud of me. Five years ago, I would have rammed them. I am so getting better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..