Vacation Day 1

Strip naked and wave your titties in the air, wave em like ya just don’t care cause Em’s on
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N in the summer time! Have I done that, why yes I did. Earlier I did. I am just that excited for a vacation. It’s been over a year and have I needed one. In fact, I flashed my husband and waving em like I just don’t care. The kids weren’t home. I already have enough of a therapy bill from them living here never mind flashing them.

I spent the entire day laying in bed except for drink runs and bathroom runs. I am literally on vacation and Im going to spend the next ten days doing absofuckinglutely NOTHING. That’s the plan. I want to accomplish nothing, lets hope I can pull it off! Im putting absolutely no energy in to this. Originally I had plans to clean the house and get it all straigthened out so the family would just have to keep it clean. But usually I do that, give up two or three days of my vacation on cleaning and then BAM it’s a wreck my first day back to work. Not this time.

I will update daily hopefully on how much I don’t do over my vacation. That is all, please resume all normal activity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..