Spring ahead lose an hour of sleep

Spring ahead an hour, when it’s not even spring yet? Who’s bright idea was this? I know in Italy they set their clocks ahead of when we did here in America by a week. I found this out when my niece BabyBoo lived in Italy. Im not sure what other countries did it before us as well but this year we’re ahead of them.

I am also not sure when it was voted that we change from the First Sunday in April and the Last Sunday in October to Spring ahead and Fall behind to the second Sunday in March and the first Sunday in November. Confusing? Absolutely.

This day is just flying by and I am not happy about it. It’s my day off. I realize it’s a 23 hour day as opposed to a 24 hour day but that does not explain the speed at which this day seems to be zooming past me. I used to love DST and couldn’t wait for it to start. But this year, my normal joy has been replaced. I’m not happy, it’s not Spring, it’s too early in the year, it’s just not right.

I set my clocks ahead earlier in the afternoon yesterday so it wouldn’t seem like such a big change. But it has, and Im not sure why. Hopefully it won’t work out the way they think it’s supposed to and we’ll return to the normal Spring ahead and Fall behind routine that I have come to know and love, and finally have figured out.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..