I've been thinking

Ive been thinking and that is never a good thing. One should never venture inside my mind, why? It’s a scary place, bad things happen there.

At work today I was thinking bad thoughts. Well I didn’t think they were bad thoughts, I thought they were perfectly reasonable thoughts. I don’t know how some people have managed to live in this world as long as they have. That would be one of the thoughts going through my head. Some people are just so damn stupid, I’m not even sure stupid is the right word. After looking up the word stupid, I have found it is the right word. Stupid: annoying or irritating; troublesome. That certainly fits the criteria for what I’m looking for, that describes them. They are annoying, irritating and troublesome. They cause my head to ache in bad ways and make me think bad things. Like can you slap the shit outta someone and not be taken to jail? I mean if they’re really stupid, aren’t you doing them a favor. In the least it will make me feel better and in the long run, isn’t that what life is all about? Making me feel good? That’s why I take Prozac. To make me feel better so I don’t hurt the stupid.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..