I absolutely will not get another cat or kitten
After the loss of our beloved Furkid Midnight I clearly stated I would not be getting another cat. I do not want another cat. We still have three and that's enough. I can't take the heart ache of losing another cat. What part of this doesn't every one get? Well whatever part it was that they didn't get, I didn't get either. Why you ask? Well I'm glad you asked, because I have a new kitten. Yes I do.Okay we have a new kitten. He belongs to us all. His name is Mathayus and he's definitely the boss of the house. It's his way or the highway. It's a furry fluffy highway, but his highway none the less. The other cats are adjusting to him slowly. At first they were very scared of him. Now they go near him and sniff him. Shadow and Jayde have actually cleaned him a bit, which is good cause he's hairy and is going to need all the help he can get.
Now we have to start all over again being trained erm I mean training this kitten to grow in to a productive member of our household. Which requires driving us nuts and being a general pain in the ass, he's well on his way.
Welcome to the family Mathayus.

Now we have to start all over again being trained erm I mean training this kitten to grow in to a productive member of our household. Which requires driving us nuts and being a general pain in the ass, he's well on his way.
Welcome to the family Mathayus.

Comments