I have the plague..

Okay so maybe it’s not really the plague, but I think it just may be. My chest feels as if an alien of some form is trying to claw it’s way out through the breast bones and rib cage. Bones and flesh mean nothing, they’re just simply in the way of it’s freedom. When I cough, I cry out, sometimes in my head and sometimes out loud, depending on just how much it hurts. Really does feel like ripping and tearing going on.

My head is filled and not with thoughts this time. That would be almost welcome at this point. No, it’s filled with fluid and not in a good way. As if your head filling with fluid could ever be in a good way. My head is stuffed at the same time my nose is running.

My kids are arguing and fighting. My husband is hiding from them all and suddenly, even though my chest feels like an open wound and my head feels as if any moment now it will explode, yet some how, in spite of it all, IM HUNGRY!