We went out on my day off...

Yes you read that right, my husband and I went somewhere on my day off. My husband did not sleep all night he was so excited. At 4 AM he was coming out of his own skin which made me wake up. I said are you ready to go? He said yes, lets go. I jumped in the shower and he kept saying the day is a wasting. If not for my love of him, I’d have killed him in the bathroom. But alas I do love R very much so. He continued on with his excitement and off we went. We were out of the house by 5 AM then over to the gas station to fill the tank then off to the highway we went. LONG drive from NH to CT I will tell you. Long drive once you hit the CT border to the Mohegan Sun Casino.
The Casino is absolutely beautiful. I mean considering it holds people smoking cigars wearing week old clothing and hovering over their machines as if a great fortune will be won that day. But alas, other than a $2000 win a few machines over from me, I saw no one winning big. We stayed away from the tables and just played the slots. I love slots, mainly the penny slots. You can put in a twenty dollar bill and play for a long time. Course if I had won at all, I could have played even longer but oh no beginners luck for me!!
Had a nice lunch at the buffet which my husband was not up to, had a walk down to see the water fall and fish tanks, which my husband was not up to and then we headed home. See, I used to sit with him and let his disability be mine. But now, now I go see the water fall and cool fish tanks and come back to tell him all about them. He’s okay with waiting where he did and Im okay with seeing things and telling him all about it. Course I fed him when I got him home.All in all, a good day, but lots of driving. We put over 300 miles on the truck and I did the majority of the driving. I have my license, I have my license, hehehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..