Pauls mother has a stroke...

Paul’s mother has a stroke. Yes, you read that right. Paul’s mother has had a stroke and a series of smaller strokes. She is alert and orientated to time and place. She is ambulatory and eating and drinking. She is in the hospital and we will be visiting with her tomorrow in person. After the hospital she will be going to rehab.
She is alert to time and place, knows what’s going on. Is being a little beligerant, more than usual I mean of course. Childlike at times, sticking out her tongue refusing to cooperate. I finally got to speak with her and you can hear the slight slurring.
All in all she’s holding her own. Will update as I know more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat