My life...
Yesterday I got up and went to work on time. ON TIME. Can you believe that? I couldn’t and neither could my co-workers. The day went about as well as days can go. Then off to the gym we went, I had a good time even though it had been a week since I last went. I did twenty something minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the bicycle, and 14 minutes on the Elliptical. I found out the faster you go, the less it hurts on the elliptical, I should break the sound barrier soon, if I haven’t already. I then worked on my upper body, mainly arms and shoulders and then I worked on my abs. Somewhere underneath my tummy I have abs. I know because I could feel them by the end of my work out.
Then I drove my friend back to our work and we decided to stop in and check on one of our residents. We ended up talking to her daughter for an hour. We shared stories back and forth about her mom. It was nice knowing where our resident came from, it was nice for her daughter to see just how much she is being loved by us. It was a nice visit.
Then I got home and the boy was waiting for me saying, I need poster board. Apparently in the big scheme of things, only I can buy poster board. My husband said Boy, that’s what he calls him sometimes, why didn’t you say something to me while we were at the mall. We were right next to AC Moore son, we could have gone in and gotten you poster board in every color under the rainbow. My son said, because Mom gets me poster board. That’s my boy.
So back out I went, my sick daughter in tow because she was going stir crazy. We went to Big Lots and they only had green or red poster board. Ran in to a friend and chatted with him for a bit. Then over to Shaws to get the grocery list the men came up with since I was going to the store anyway. We found more poster board so we got the colors he requested.
Came home it was 9:30 or so at night. I picked up a new set of silver wear because someone keeps stealing mine. I hope they’re getting good money for it at the pawn shop. I also bought myself a new toy to play with, hopefully I’ll be able to play with it when i get home from my daughters meeting at the police station. Which by the way I should be dressing for now, how should one dress for a meeting at the police station? Im thinking we should wear things that go with silver bracelets.
Then I drove my friend back to our work and we decided to stop in and check on one of our residents. We ended up talking to her daughter for an hour. We shared stories back and forth about her mom. It was nice knowing where our resident came from, it was nice for her daughter to see just how much she is being loved by us. It was a nice visit.
Then I got home and the boy was waiting for me saying, I need poster board. Apparently in the big scheme of things, only I can buy poster board. My husband said Boy, that’s what he calls him sometimes, why didn’t you say something to me while we were at the mall. We were right next to AC Moore son, we could have gone in and gotten you poster board in every color under the rainbow. My son said, because Mom gets me poster board. That’s my boy.
So back out I went, my sick daughter in tow because she was going stir crazy. We went to Big Lots and they only had green or red poster board. Ran in to a friend and chatted with him for a bit. Then over to Shaws to get the grocery list the men came up with since I was going to the store anyway. We found more poster board so we got the colors he requested.
Came home it was 9:30 or so at night. I picked up a new set of silver wear because someone keeps stealing mine. I hope they’re getting good money for it at the pawn shop. I also bought myself a new toy to play with, hopefully I’ll be able to play with it when i get home from my daughters meeting at the police station. Which by the way I should be dressing for now, how should one dress for a meeting at the police station? Im thinking we should wear things that go with silver bracelets.
Comments