It starts...

What starts you ask? Black ice. Did you feel that he says as he’s driving me to work. I so need my own car back, seriously. There was nothing to feel. Yes our back parking lot was filled with ice, but not hidden black ice of death. Just your garden variety of ice from melted snow that then froze. It was slick, the roads however were not covered, because the roads had been treated.
But as we are driving along, I hear this, did you feel that? I didn’t answer, do you know why? Because if I answered it would have led to a very long lecture on black ice. Do you know black ice is hiding everywhere? Yes I know dear, I know because every year you tell me this. I know this because I have never made it through a winter without hearing it. I also hear about wet leaves in the fall, they can be just as nasty as black ice. But black ice is the end all be all. Yes, yes it is. Black ice is deadly. But it was NOT on the road to work. I spoke to three other people that drove the same road we did and NONE of them saw or felt black ice. Maybe R is very sensitive to black ice. Who knows.
But now we add on to black ice, why? Because now we have a standard and do you know that when you downshift you can’t have your RPM’s up because it will cause your wheels to spin and you’ll die.
So, now that it’s cold, no sharp corners, watch out for black ice and wet leaves hiding under snow and watch your RPM’s.
We soooooooooo need either our Pathfinder fixed or a new vehicle cause this is really fucking up my quiet morning time!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..