Who knew it was all my fault
Who knew it was all my fault? I didn’t. I had no idea that I am the reason our cats have died. Yes, it’s all my fault. How do I know? Because Rob told me so, he said and I quote,” Every time you say that you hate a cat, it gets sick and dies.”
Well this is funny to me, because I told Pazzie every day for nine years I hated her, it took nine years for my evil poison to kill her. Every day for nine years I told her I hated her. She was sneaky, fishing for hot dogs in the sauce pan on the stove being one of her best sports. She pooped in my plants, she pooped in the corner of my living room and ripped up part of the carpeting. Every day for nine years I fed her and kept her warm. I cuddled with her and patted her. I cleaned up her messes and paid for all her vet visits out of my Christmas money or birthday money. But yes, nine years later she died under my side of the bed where she usually slept in her sleep. She must have read about Sun-Tzu, a Chinese general and military strategist that said: Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Then comes Midnight, who daily I told I hated him. Why? Because he annoyed me, he was noisy and kept humping everyone. Overly sexed little maniac. He was another sneaky cat that attacked and bit people over hamburgers. He came to us with a huge lump in his stomach and the vet saying he wouldn’t see six months. Two years in our home and he jumped off Rob’s lap took four steps and died. Rob and I performed CPR. I hated him so much I tried chest compression. Yeppers once again my evil poison killed a cat.
After Rob said that I sat stunned for a minute. Then I looked at Rob and told him I couldn’t believe he said that. I said that was really an asshole thing to say. He later apologized but ya know, in all honesty, I don’t forgive him. Not yet!
Well this is funny to me, because I told Pazzie every day for nine years I hated her, it took nine years for my evil poison to kill her. Every day for nine years I told her I hated her. She was sneaky, fishing for hot dogs in the sauce pan on the stove being one of her best sports. She pooped in my plants, she pooped in the corner of my living room and ripped up part of the carpeting. Every day for nine years I fed her and kept her warm. I cuddled with her and patted her. I cleaned up her messes and paid for all her vet visits out of my Christmas money or birthday money. But yes, nine years later she died under my side of the bed where she usually slept in her sleep. She must have read about Sun-Tzu, a Chinese general and military strategist that said: Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Then comes Midnight, who daily I told I hated him. Why? Because he annoyed me, he was noisy and kept humping everyone. Overly sexed little maniac. He was another sneaky cat that attacked and bit people over hamburgers. He came to us with a huge lump in his stomach and the vet saying he wouldn’t see six months. Two years in our home and he jumped off Rob’s lap took four steps and died. Rob and I performed CPR. I hated him so much I tried chest compression. Yeppers once again my evil poison killed a cat.
After Rob said that I sat stunned for a minute. Then I looked at Rob and told him I couldn’t believe he said that. I said that was really an asshole thing to say. He later apologized but ya know, in all honesty, I don’t forgive him. Not yet!
Comments