Toot Stories...

So I realize as much as I protest, I am slowly turning in to Paul’s Mother. How do I know this? Well sometimes when I look in the mirror, I can see her peeking out. I realize as I am getting older, I resemble her more. Just a much larger version of her. This does not mean I am going to start telling the girls at the grocery store about my hemorrhoids or my latest bowel movement. Nor does it mean I’ll tell them my reaction to eggs, which is not going straight in to a coma.
It does mean however that as I am leaving the store and I laugh, I toot. Yes you read that right, in front of the cashiers on my way out of the grocery store, I tooted. (Passed gas, farted, flatulated, saw a mouse on a motor cycle, stepped on a duck etc…) Which of course made me laugh even harder, because I just tooted in public, loudly with no one to blame. Then I accepted that it was me that did it and I made mention of it rather loudly. Taking pride in ones work is very important. Even if it’s unintentional or so I’ve been told.

Earlier this week I had a similar incident upon entering the kitchen at work. I was exiting the dining room and entering the kitchen when I sneezed, which caused me to toot. Which caused me to burst out laughing. But then I had to peek my head back out of the door and see if anyone in the dining room noticed, they had not. But of course, I thought it was so funny I had to share my news with my coworkers. In fact, some of the girls at work started calling me Tootsie and that’s not based on my new addiction to Tootsie Roll Lollipops. Which is another story in and of itself that shall not be told tonight. Those things are the devils bait.

But the best part of all this, we got home and we were telling our neighbor upstairs about it. HJ was laughing up a storm, saying my Nana does it and now my Mom’s doing it too. Oh she was finding it so funny. Then my neighbor looked at her and said, if your Nana does it and your Mom does it too, what do you think the chances of you doing it are?? She looked at him and said, being like them isn’t all bad. (She so could have denied being like us, but she accepted her fate.) Now will I ever accept mine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..